Low Profile. High Performance.
For finish carpentry or exterior wood trim or composite and wood decking, Power Pro’s Exterior Trim Screws are built to withstand the elements while the smaller diameter head can be easily concealed or driven flush with the material.
No pre-drilling necessary thanks to Power Pro’s patented Bore-Fast™ thread design and the under-head blades help remove wood debris to offer a more secured connection. The twisted shank reduces the possibility of splitting while the star drive reduces cam-out.
- Small, easily concealed head for finish applications
- Ideal for wood decking and exterior wood trim. May also be used with composite decking.
- Bronze epoxy coating provides superior rust and corrosion protection
- Star-drive bit is included in every package
- Power Pro Premium Exterior Trim Screws include a limited lifetime guarantee against rust and corrosion
|Where to Buy|
No Strip Star Drive
Provides stability when driving. Won’t slip, strip, or wobble.
Provides a clean finish.
Increases installation speed while reducing drive torque.
Smaller head design is easier to conceal.
NO SPLIT TWIST SHANK
Virtually eliminates splitting & cracking.
Allows the screw to drive 20% faster without pre-drilling.
Trim W/ Blades
More Power Pro Products
ONE Multi-Material ScrewsLearn more
Wood ScrewsLearn more
Cabinet ScrewsLearn more
Trim ScrewsLearn more
Cement Board ScrewsLearn more
Metal ScrewsLearn more
Roofing ScrewsLearn more
Concrete AnchorsLearn more
Concrete & Masonry Drill BitsLearn more
LedgerTite® Structural Wood ScrewsLearn more
LumberTite® Structural Wood ScrewsLearn more
Structural Lag ScrewsLearn more
TimberTite® Structural Wood ScrewsLearn more
TrussTite® Structural Wood ScrewsLearn more